Monday, November 27, 2006

6 - Work Done To Blog

I've added some music, which took a while, and then played around with some different HTML effects, including really neat falling blue rain. I decided to scrap the rain though. It did look cool, but it got hard to read things. The music can be turned off though, which I planned because I don't want it to wear out it's welcome. I'll switch it frequently, so don't worry. I kind of taught myself HTML like, today. I've got the basics down and I've been missing A LOT! I feel embarrassed I'm just learning it, but better late than never. It's not as hard as it's made out to be. Actually then, that's it! It feels like I did a lot more, but I guess I didn't. Well, enjoy that music, it seems to be fairly high quality! Cheers.

*Edit: I can't get the music to work with FireFox. It doesn't recognize the file. When it tries to find a plug-in, it doesn't find a suitable one. Anyone know why?
**Edit: Fixed the link to our Netcast.

No comments: