Monday, December 25, 2006

19 - iCombi Headphones (and Merry Christmas!)


So today I decided to order myself a pair of iCombi Bluetooth headphones for my video iPod. They should be arriving in about 8 days, I'm guessing. I guess I'll give a full review of them as well, as soon as they arrive, along with pics and a video. I'm kind of excited to get them. Now I'll need to get a cell phone with bluetooth so I can answer my phone on my iCombi too now! I'll keep you guys and girls posted. And if you want a pair, go to www.wiresaremessy.com and order yours!

In other news, today is Christmas, so Merry Christmas, and Happy Holidays to all the folks that don't celebrate Christmas. Hope your holiday plans all worked out, and sorry to the folks at Denver Airport in Colorado. I hope that flights have resumed in time so you can get home for the holidays.

I'm still looking forward to that Apple iPhone/iTalk. I'll post some news later in the day if I run across anything new.

Happy Holidays!

No comments: